The Advisor® 3 Parameter Vital Signs Monitor
is no longer available
Check out our latest monitor!
The Advisor® Vital Signs Monitor1 is no longer available to purchase.
Monitor accessories are still available for existing customers.
1. The Advisor® Vital Signs Monitor is the leading choice in multi-parameter monitoring. With its large, easy-to-read display and intuitive design, the Advisor® Vital Signs Monitor is available in multiple configurations. The standard parameters include ECG, digital pulse oximetry, heart rate, non-invasive blood pressure and a built-in battery. Optional parameters include end tidal CO2, respiratory rate, 2-channel temperature, 2-channel invasive blood pressure, and an integrated printer. The SurgiVet® Advisor® Vital Signs Monitor features three monitoring modes that adjust ECG sensitivity, cuff inflation pressure and alarm limits that allow the monitor to be tailored to the physical requirement of the patient.
• 12” H x 13.25” W x 7” D (30.5 cm H x 34 cm W x 18 cm D)
• Weight: 9-11 lbs. (4.1-5 kg)
- Four waveform color display screen
- Intuitive point and click user-interface
- Ability to view all parameters trending information on screen
- Ability to transfer real time or trend data via serial cable connections
- Optional veterinary data logger
- Two year warranty
- Optional roll stand (3387)
- Optional wall mount (3393)
- Optional CDS9000 monitor mounting bracket (WWV90MB)