D.I.C.® trach tubes are designed with a disposable inner cannula which facilitates both patient care and helps reduce the possibility of post-procedural infection. Designed as a one-piece outer tube, the 15mm ISO termination is a permanent part of the tube. Built-in 15 mm ISO termination for easy ventilator circuit attachment with or without inner cannula in place. D.I.C.® tubes are available in five adult sizes, uncuffed, cuffed, and fenestrated styles. A colour-coded system allows quick identification and correct sizing of tube and inner cannula.
Box quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Patients can be ventilated with or without the inner cannula in place.
- Included with each tube is an obturator with an exclusive snap-on feature that helps prevent it from inadvertently falling out during insertion of the tracheostomy tube.
- The clear, soft, pliable flange is intended to for patient comfort and anatomical conformity.
- All D.I.C.® tracheostomy tubes come with an obturator, Velcro® trach tube holder, and one colour-coded inner cannula.
- Fenestrated tube aids in the weaning process and facilitate speech