Neo-Therm® skin-contact thermometer for use with infants LEVEL 1 Smiths Medical ASD, Inc. The Neo-Therm® Skin Temperature is specialty designed enable clinicians to monitor the skin temperature of neonates in the delivery room, nursery and the NICU.
Minimum order quantity: 20
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Mylar® cover reflects heat generated by warmer and heat lamps.
- Soft, flexible foam with hypoallergenic adhesive allows for easy placement and removal.
- Thin 36-gauge lead wire provides accurate temperature monitoring by reducing the environmental temperature influences
- Thermistor is embedded into foam so it lies flat against neonate’s skin for better contact and more reliable monitoring
- Color-coded connectors between the temperature sensor, cable and infant warmers, incubators and isolettes reduce the risk of connecting to the wrong instrument channel.