Insulin Syringe with Detachable Needle-Pro® EDGE™ Safety Hypodermic Needle
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The Needle-Pro® EDGE™ Safety Device™ Insulin Syringe & Needle device provides insulin syringe safety with a detachable needle and is available with 26g and 27g, needles attached to 1.0 mL U-100 Luer slip insulin syringes.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device.
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique.
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times.
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective through disposal.
- Removable needle allows use of a two-needle injection technique
- Packaging clearly indicates use for insulin administration only
- Luer Slip facilitates two-needle injection technique
EDGE™ Detachable Insulin Syringes
Notes: Luer Slip Syringe For U-100 Insulin
|Reorder Code||Description||Units per case|
|4317||1 mL syringe, 26g x 1/2 needle.||400|
|4319||1 mL insulin syringe, 27g x 1/2" needle.||400|
This page was last updated: