Hypodermic Needle-Pro® EDGE™ Safety Device Fixed Needle TB Syringe
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
The Hypodermic Needle-Pro® EDGE™ Fixed Needle TB Syringe provides injection safety and is available with 25, 26, and 27g needles fixed to 1 mL TB syringes.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices:
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device.
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique.
- The clinician's hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times.
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protected through disposal.
- Needle protection device does not add dead space to the injection
- Safety sheath completely rotates to allow low-angle intradermal injections
EDGE™ Permanently Attached Needle
|Reorder Code||Description||Units per case|
|4425-TB||1 mL TB syringe with fixed 25g 5/8 intradermal bevel needle.||600|
|4426-TB||1 mL TB syringe with fixed 26g 5/8 intradermal bevel needle.||600|
|4427-TB||1 mL TB syringe with fixed 27g x 1/2 intradermal bevel needle.||600|
This page was last updated: