Simple and safe to use with unconscious or active conscious infants ensuring atraumatic fixation of the nasotracheal tube. The system comes complete and assembled with Portexsil tubing. The System contains:
- 15mm cross piece with suction port for connection to nasotracheal or tracheostomy tube
- 22mm humidification adaptor for direct connection to 22mm humidification tubing
- 15mm nipple adaptors allow for ease of connection to paediatric mechanical ventilators
- 15mm non-occluding cage/gas bag mount for a spontaneously breathing patient
Box quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- System can be used for: Spontaneous Breathing; Humidification; Manual or Mechanical Ventilation; Anaesthesia; CPAP; PEEP; Suctioning