Flo-Mist™, is a refillable, closed dilution, high volume, continuous medication nebulizer (CMN), engineered to deliver deep inhalation therapy to patients. Its 200 ml reservoir and jet flow design allow for up to 8 hours of nebulized medication delivery at 25 ml/hr. Particles are delivered within the 3 to 5 micron range. Flo-Mist™ is the product of choice for many different applications. Flo-Mist™'s smart design allows clinicians to add an auxiliary flow of air, oxygen or Heliox through the side port, without the hassle of recalculating the medication dosage.
- Auxiliary port.
- Non-Rebreathing Mask with Rescue Valve.
- Connects directly to flowmeter.
- Up to 8 hours of continuous therapy.
- Dosing chart included.
- Aerosol and non-rebreather kits.
- Standard 22mm aerosol port.
- Colorful graphics and gradients.
- Single patient use
- Allows the clinician to add an auxiliary gas flow without recalculating the medication.
- Located in the non-rebreather circuit, a fail-safe one-way valve in the valved Y piece that allows the patient to entrain ambient air should their inspiratory demand exceed the system.
- Once connected to the flowmeter, Flo-Mist™ nebulizer is fully secured and easy to access for refilling.
- Flo-Mist™ nebulizer delivers medications as well as humidification for any prescribed length of time up to 8 hours.
- Convenient dosing chart included in each package for quick reference.
- A fast and convenient way to administer therapy in emergency care settings.
- Use your existing tubing or purchase Flo-Mist™ nebulizer as a kit.
- Easy to read gradient lines calibrated at 5ml, ensuring precise medication delivery.