Thermovent® T - Heat and Moisture Exchanger (HME) with 15mm Female Connector
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
- MR Safe
Heat and Moisture Exchanger’s (HME) are used in mechanically ventilated and laryngectomy patients to heat and moisturize the air and help prevent complications that arise when patients lose the ability to breathe through their nose and upper airway.
The Thermovent® T is a Heat & Moisture Exchanger (HME) captures heat and moisture on expiration and returns it to the patient in inspiration. It is suitable for spontaneously breathing patients with a tracheostomy tube.
- Low profile design
- High performance, double paper element
- Full compatibility with breathing systems
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 50
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Low profile design. Ensures maximum comfort and minimal protrusion.
- High performance, double paper element. An efficient heat and moisture exchanger to warm and humidify inspired air, reducing the risk of tube blockage from encrustations, with minimal resistance to flow.
- Lightweight. Minimises the drag on the tracheostomy tube.
- Easily accomodates Thermovent 02 (100/575).
- Convenient oxygen delivery.
- Full compatibility with breathing systems.
Notes: Change the device every 24 hours or as needed to prevent accumulation of secretions. Do not add moisture to the filter elements - For use with Portex® Tracheostomy Tubes with 15mm fittings.
|Reorder Code||HME output mg H20/L at 500ml Vt||Weight (gms)||Resistance to flow cm H20 at 60L/min|
This page was last updated: