The ACUVANCE® Safety I.V. Catheter offers passive safety technology and the comfortable feel of a conventional catheter with a smooth, tapered hub for insertion ease and patient comfort. The unique, large-volume chamber allows clear flashback and easy handling, while the removable flash plug allows syringe attachment for procedures. ACUVANCE® is available in a variety of catheter lengths, from 14- to 24-gauge sizes, and in FEP polymer or OCRILON® polyurethane biomaterials in straight and winged hubs. When you choose ACUVANCE®, the only change is for your safety. ACUVANCE® uses passive safety technology to help reduce the incidence of accidental needle sticks.
Box quantity: 200
Minimum order quantity: 200
Shelf life: 3 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Minimal change in technique and no extra steps - simply insert, thread, remove the introducer, and the needle is blunt.
- Passive safety technology with no user activation required
- Control is in the hands of the clinician
- Comfortable feel of a conventional catheter
- Compact size and sleek profile allow for one- or two-handed insertions
- Smooth, tapered hub for insertion ease and patient comfort
- Available in a variety of lengths and gauges to accommodate procedural and patient needs
- Universal color codes to indicate catheter gauge at a glance
- Unique, large-volume chamber allows fast, clear flashback and easy handling
- Removable flash plug allows syringe attachment
- FLASH-VUE® feature on the 24 gauge is designed to enhance flashback visualization