EpiFuse® Epidural Catheter Connector
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The Portex ® EpiFuse ® Epidural Catheter connector locks securely when it needs to be locked and opens easily when it needs to be opened. This catheter connector is available in Portex Continuous Epidural Trays and packaged separately.
- One-hand activation for ease-of-use.
- Yellow body for easy identification as epidural catheter.
- Flat profile for increased patient comfort.
- Secure tamper-resistant locking mechanism reduces risk of catheter disconnection.
- Retention force meets global standards – BS 6196, JIS T 3258.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 25
Minimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
EpiFuse® Epidural Catheter Connector with Luer Connector
EpiFuse® Epidural Catheter Connector, for use with catheters that fit through 16G, 17G and 18G epidural needles.
This page was last updated: