PharmGuard® Server Infusion Management Software promotes continuous quality improvement (CQI) of infusion therapy by capturing the event history so clinicians can trace infusions, clinical events and medication errors that were averted. It provides evidence-based information management to assist in clinical practice improvement decisions.
Box quantity: 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- PharmGuard® Server Infusion Management Software
- Designed for pharmacy, nursing, biomedical engineering, medication safety officers, quality managers, and medical administrators
- Securely distributes pump software updates (firmware) and drug libraries to devices
- Provides clinical staff the reporting tools to analyze trends, compare against compliance goals, and measure infusion safety to make evidence-based practice decisions
- Enables biomedical engineering to locate infusion pumps quickly based on facility, and specific location
- PharmGuard® Server Infusion Management Software Reporting
- Drug Program Compliance Reports: Track the use of the PharmGuard® medication safety software (drug program library) versus generic, manual programming for confirmation that pharmacy dosing and administrative guidelines are being enforced and patient safety measures are being tracked
- Safety Event Reports: Track soft limit overrides and reprograms, hard limit override attempts and abandons to confirm accurate safety limits are in place to help reduce medication errors
- Drug Program Utilization Reports: Analyze drug program utilization within drug libraries and each profile
- Device Event Reports: Capture the event history so clinicians can trace infusions, clinical events and medication errors that were averted
- Alarm Event Reports: Help determine how quickly alarms are addressed, identify if safety limits need adjusting, or if a pump needs to be serviced
- Clinical Engineering Reports: Assist in tracking pump location and status to identify preventative maintenance or connectivity issues and confirm firmware library compliance
- SureLink™ Remote Support Software for the PharmGuard® Server Infusion Management Software Allows Smiths Medical support specialists to securely support your PharmGuard® Server software via the Internet.
- Proactive monitoring of the PharmGuard® Server
software helps prevent downtime and diagnose problems
- Real-time diagnostics sessions with Smiths Medical support specialists facilitate faster problem resolution
- Enables Smiths Medical support to remotely install and update the PharmGuard® Server software with your permission