Siliconised PVC, Oral/Nasal Murphy Eye Uncuffed Tracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
- MR Safe
Manufactured from implantation tested non toxic Siliconised PVC, helps to protect the delicate mucosal tissue. These tubes have a comprehensive size range from 2.5mm - 9.5mm to suit all patients from paediatric to adult.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Provides a direct and unimpeded airway for gases to pass to and from the lungs.
- Kink-resistant minimises possibility of tube occlusion.
- Radio-opaque Blue Line® for exact location of tube position.
- 15mm connector conforming to ISO5356-1 ensuring full compatibility with circuit connections.
- Single use, no risk of cross infection.
Siliconised PVC,Oral/Nasal Murphy Eye
Notes: *This item is made to order only, please contact Customer Services with regard to lead time
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)|
This page was last updated: