Siliconised PVC, Oral/Nasal Soft Seal® Cuff Tracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The Profile Soft Seal® Cuff on this endotracheal tube combines the benefits of the profile cuff design with a larger cuff resting diameter offering the patient improved comfort over other products.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- One way valve for efficient and easy inflation and deflation of cuff.
- Large pilot balloon clearly shows when cuff is inflated.
- An intubation Depth Marker is located 3cm proximal to the cuff to assist in the accurate placement of the tip within the trachea.
- Large cuff diameter offers an effective seal.
- It also reduces movement relative to trachea during ventilation.
Siliconised PVC, Oral/Nasal
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Cuff Resting Diameter (cm)|
This page was last updated: