PVC, Reinforced, Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
Smoothly finished tube tip and cuff welds intended for ease of intubation and extubation. Flexible to conform to patient position. Spiral reinforcement intended to resist crushing or kinking.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 5
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Smoothly finished tube tip.
- Flexible to conform to patient position.
- Spiral reinforcement minimises crushing or kinking.
- Cuff tubes with Soft Seal cuff:
- High volume, low pressure cuff.
- Provides effective seal reducing the risk of creases or folds.
- Maintains seal throughout ventilator cycle.
Cuffed clear PVC Murphy Eye
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||Cuff resting diameter||Length (mm)|
Uncuffed clear PVC
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||Length (mm)|
This page was last updated: