Ivory PVC, North Facing, Nasal, Profile Soft Seal Cuff, Polar Preformed Endotracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
These endotracheal tubes are designed to meet the specific requirements of patients undergoing facio-maxillary surgery.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- The preformed bend lies comfortably at the nares and can be cut shorter post-operatively for easier suctioning
- Clear markings at the levels of the vocal cords and nares assist in the correct placement
- The size of the tracheal tube internal diameter is printed on the Pilot Balloon. Enabling a clear indication of the tracheal tube size, and type of cuff used, when the tracheal tube is in-situ
- The design enables access to the face durign surgery allowing the surgeon to observe the effect of manipulation of the maxilla on facial symmetry
- The Profile Soft Seal® cuff is made from velvet soft PVC material, giving a reduced risk of trauma
North Facing Polar Preformed Endotracheal Tube
|Reorder Code||Tip to Nares I.D. (mm)||Size O.D. (mm)||Cuff Resting length (cm)||Diameter (mm)|
This page was last updated: