Smiths Medical Endotracheal Tubes for the operating room: First tube, first choice.
Box quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Blue radio-opaque line
- Low pressure high volume cuff
- Clear tubing
- Printed pilot balloon
- Smooth Murphy Eye
- Tube positioning within patient can be verified
- Reduces risk of creasing on inflation and minimises pressure on tracheal wall
- Misting can be clearly seen to confirm intubation
- Size can be identified when ET tube is in situ
- Minimises the risk of trauma