Clear PVC, Oral/Nasal, Soft Seal® Cuff Tracheal Tubes
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The Profile Soft Seal® Cuff combines the benefits of the profile cuff design with a larger cuff resting diameter to help offer the patient comfort. The Soft Seal® cuff is made from soft PVC material, with the intention of reducing the risk of trauma. Strong, yet thin, cuffed material help reduce the risk of folding and leakage.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 20
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Large pilot balloon clearly shows when cuff is inflated
- Spring-loaded, one-way valve helps with cuff inflation and integrity
- Helps reduce the risk of trauma during intubation and extubation
- Minimal contact with the senstive tracheal mucosa
- Reduced Nitrous Oxide permeability for a more stable cuff pressure
Clear PVC, Oral/Nasal, Profile Soft Seal® Cuff Tracheal Tubes
Notes: All cuffed tracheal tubes come with a standard 15mm ISO connector
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Cuff Rest|
This page was last updated: