Clear PVC, Oral, Soft Seal® Cuff South Polar Preformed Murphy Eye Tracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
- Contains Phthalate (PHT)
Suitable for oral, nasal, ophthalmic and facial surgery, offering surgical access in numerous situations. Primarily used during head and neck surgery. By design the inflation line take-off point lies outside the mouth to avoid being damaged by teeth.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- 1mm graduations on both sides to assist with positioning of the tube.
- The clear tube is intended to allow moisture condensation from the breath to be seen.
- The profile Soft Seal® cuff is made from soft PVC material, reducing the risk of trauma.
Portex® Cuffed Oral PDT Tubes (clear PVC)
Notes: All Portex® PDT tubes come with a standard 15 mm ISO connector.
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Cuff Resting Diameter (mm)||Tip to incisor teeth length (mm)|
|100/136/050||5.0 mm||6.9 mm||17 mm||16 mm|
|100/136/055||5.5 mm||7.6 mm||17 mm||17 mm|
|100/136/060||6.0 mm||8.2 mm||23 mm||18 mm|
|100/136/065||6.5 mm||8.9 mm||23 mm||19 mm|
|100/136/070||7.0 mm||9.6 mm||30 mm||20 mm|
|100/136/075||7.5 mm||10.3 mm||30 mm||21 mm|
|100/136/080||8.0 mm||10.9 mm||30 mm||22 mm|
|100/136/085||8.5 mm||11.6 mm||30 mm||23 mm|
|100/136/090||9.0 mm||12.3 mm||30 mm||24 mm|
This page was last updated: