- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Non Sterile
Flexible UltraSet circuit connectors are designed to minimize flow resistance while maintaining low dead space. Double-swivel elbows allow flexible positioning of circuits. Self-sealing, ported elbows permit suction or bronchoscopy without ventilator disconnection.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 50
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Adjustable Tubing.
- Maximum Internal Diameter.
- 360 Degree Swivel.
- Adjustable tubing.
- Helps eliminate twisting or tugging on the tracheal tube connector.
- Reduces the possibility of contamination during suctioning procedures.
- Adjusts to any circuit angle.
- Allows repositioning of tubing and circuit and minimizes torque on the tracheal tube.
- Low dead space.
|66-1991||Ported Double Swivel Elbow w/self-sealing port.|
|66-1995||Non-ported Double Swivel Elbow|
|66-2504||UltraSet Straightset - Features 15mm ID connector w/22mm OD/15mm ID straight adaptor.|
|66-2505||UltraSet Ported - Features 15mm ID connector and double swivel elbow w/self-sealing port.|
|66-2509||"UltraSet Non-Ported - Double Swivel Elbow|
This page was last updated: