Until now, providing aerosolized medications to mechanically ventilated patients meant removing the HME/HCH, CircuVent allows you to provide aerosol without breaking the circuit.
Box quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Unique design.
- Standard ISO 15/22 mm connections.
- Translucent Construction.
- Proprietary valves.
- Low torque dial.
- Minimal Dead Space.
- Allows clinician to use the MDI or nebulizer device of their choice.
- Accommodates standard HME/HCH and circuit connections.
- Permits inspection for occlusion.
- Minimal dead space (<80cc in bypass position; <30cc in HME position).
- No occlusion in any valve position
- Allows clinician to provide aerosol therapy in less time without removing the HME. No unacceptable effect on aerosol delivery.
- Weighs ~30.0g