The design of the Portex® 1st Response™ pediatric and infant manual resuscitators helps enhance performance. Composed of lightweight clear materials, it’s easy to see and monitor bag performance without losing sight of your patient. The low (<7 mL) dead-space patient valve assembly, pressure limiting valve (PLV), and manometer port with tethered caps gives you the flexibility you demand and features you require to provide the best care for your patients. Portex® 1st Response™ pediatric and infant manual resuscitators include: • Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) and manometer port with tethered caps • Low dead-space patient valve with integral swivel connector. All Portex® pediatric and infant manual resuscitation bags are latex-free.
Box quantity: 9
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) and Manometer Port
- PLV preset to 40 cm H2O/4kPa limit
- Positioned directly in your field of vision
- Tethered caps for PLV and manometer ports allow for PLV override and airway pressure monitoring
- 30 mm I.D. exhalation port accepts Portex® PEEP valve and exhalation filter
- Low Dead-Space Patient Valve with Integral Swivel Connector
- Low dead-space design (<7 mL) for reduced volume rebreathing
- The swivel connector rotates to allow for improved positioning of the resuscitator, giving you a greater range of motion and reduced airway torque