TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Non Sterile
- Contains Phthalate (PHT)
Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) therapy is used to mobilize secretions. PEP devices have been found to give independence to patients with chronic respiratory diseases as the therapy can be done when convenient for the patient and without the need of an assistant.
TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System is an easy-to-use system for mobilising secretions in patients with Cystic Fibrosis (CF), lung diseases with secretory problems and to prevent or reverse atelectasis, as well as patients recovering from surgery.
Unlike labour-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) Therapy with TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six fixed orifice options
- Built-in durable pressure indicator
- 22mm OD patient end
- Inspiratory valve
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
This product benefits the patient by:
- Accommodates virtually any patient’s lung capacity
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth
|20-0005||22mm straight connector|
|20-0022||Pressure port, tubing & pressure indicator|
|20-0120||Valved resitor, pressure port|
|20-1110||Valved resistor, pressure port, mouthpiece|
|20-1112||TheraPEP® Therapy System with mouthpiece|
|20-3112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Pediatric Mask|
|20-5112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Small Adult Mask|
|20-7112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Large Adult Mask|
This page was last updated: