A RELIABLE INFUSION PLATFORM FOR SMALL VOLUME INFUSION
The Medfusion® Syringe Infusion system offers an accurate infusion solution for all your small volume infusion needs. With 15+ years of market use, Medfusion® is trusted in 6 out of 10 top US specialty pediatric hospitals and 14 out of 20 top US hospitals1 to deliver medication accurately with high continuity of flow. The Medfusion® Syringe Infusion system is the most widely indicated syringe pump on the market.
The Pharmguard® Infusion Management Software System is a suite of software products that focus on patient and caregiver safety. PharmGuard® Toolbox Medication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits. When hospitals utilize the wireless functionality of the Medfusion® 4000 pumps, they unlock the ability to wirelessly deploy drug libraries and pump firmware for efficient fleet management. They gain actionable insights from reports that delivers information on drug library compliance, near misses, and good catches.
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/-2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01 mL/hr and up to 1130 mL/hr.
- Ability to configure care area profiles and drug protocols throughout the hospital with PharmGuard Toolbox MSS.
- Wireless connectivity to the PharmGuard® Server Software enables pump updates without physically handling the pumps
- Smart pump technology helps to reduce medication delivery errors by encouraging the use of drug libraries and identifying problem areas and trends
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1 mL to 60 mL.
- Quick Library feature
- Horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
The Medfusion® Model 4000 Syringe Infusion Pump is indicated for the following uses:
In the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates including:
- Blood or blood products
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Therapeutic fluids.
By the following delivery routes:
By the following delivery modes:
- Body weight
In the following applications:
- Critical Care
- Where the use of the syringe infusion pump can be monitored or supervised by a clinician.
Minimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.