Uncuffed Clear PVC South Polar Preformed Murphy Eye Tracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
Suitable for oral, nasal, ophthalmic and facial surgery, offering improved surgical access in numerous situations. Primarily used during head and neck surgery.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Transparent tubes allows moisture condensation to be seen clearly.
- Murphy Eye smoothly formed to reduce risk of vocal cord damage during insertion.
- 1cm graduations on both sides to assist with positioning of the tube.
Clear PVC, Oral, Uncuffed, Murphy Eye
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Tip to incisor teeth length (cm)|
This page was last updated: