Uncuffed Clear PVC North Polar Preformed Murphy Eye Tracheal Tube
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
- MR Safe
Designed to move the 15mm connector and attached components away from the patient's mouth giving increased clearance on otolaryngology procedures.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Long incisor to 15mm connector length provides the opportunity to cut-to-length to meet individual requirements.
- 1cm graduations on both sides of the tracheal tube facilitate identification of the tracheal tube position.
- Transparent tube allows moisture condensation from the breath to be seen clearly.
- Murphy Eye smoothly formed to reduce the risk of vocal cord damage during intubation.
Clear PVC, North Facing, Oral, Murphy Eye, Uncuffed Polar Preformed Endotracheal Tube.
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Tip to incisor teeth length (cm)|
This page was last updated: