These endotracheal tubes are designed to meet the specific requirements of patients undergoing facio-maxillary surgery.
Box quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- The preformed bend lies comfortably at the nares and can be cut shorter post-operatively for easier suctioning
- Clear markings at the levels of the vocal cords and nares assist in the correct placement
- The size of the tracheal tube internal diameter is printed on the Pilot Balloon. Enabling a clear indication of the tracheal tube size, and type of cuff used, when the tracheal tube is in-situ
- The design enables access to the face durign surgery allowing the surgeon to observe the effect of manipulation of the maxilla on facial symmetry
- The Profile Soft Seal® cuff is made from velvet soft PVC material, giving a reduced risk of trauma