LOCKIT Plus® Epidural Catheter Securement Device
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The LOCKIT Plus® catheter securement device is a unique epidural catheter fixation device designed to help prevent unwanted catheter migration. The device is designed to deliver uncompromised pain control delivery via the epidural catheter, assisting in providing confidence and peace of mind during post-operative pain management.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 50
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Transparent locking mechanism maintains catheter patency and permits monitoring of catheter exit site
- Foam adhesive pad makes application easy and minimizes patient discomfort
- Medical grade adhesive layer avoids skin irritation
- Easy-to-peel backing makes application straightforward, even when wearing gloves
- Available in 2 sizes for catheters that fit through 16G/17G needles and 18G needles
LOCKIT Plus® Epidural Catheter Fixation Device
This page was last updated: