CSEcure® Spinal and Epidural Needle Assemblies - Minipacks
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
The unique needle hub locking feature in the CSEcure® Needle sets enables tip relationships to be maintained after dural puncture, providing increased confidence of correct spinal needle tip position during injection of the anesthetic. This product provides the rapid onset and reliability of a spinal block, allowing anesthesia to be prolonged both intra and post-operatively via an epidural catheter. Designed for optimal performance, minimising drag of needle through needle and maximising feel of dural puncture. Rapid CSF flashback to confirm correct needle tip position.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 10
Minimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Maximum of 15mm spinal needle tip protrusion from Tuohy needle
- In locked position the spinal needle is free to rotate, enabling 360 degree freedom for drug dispersal in preferred direction
- Excellent drug distribution is achieved through three helically-located lateral eyes within the clear catheter, minimising the potential for the localised pooling of drug solutions within the epidural space
- Pencil point needles provide a satisfactory solution to the problem of Post Dural Puncture Headache and atraumatic entry into the subarachnoid space
CSEcure® Spinal and Epidural Needle Assemblies
|Reorder Code||Tuohy Needle||With Attachable Wings||Spinal Needle||Spinal Needle Type|
This page was last updated: