Eliminate the need for multiple tubes with the Bivona® TTS™
The Bivona® Neonatal and Paediatric TTS™ tracheostomy tubes offer many capabilities in one design. The TTS™ cuff when inflated, seals the trachea for a ventilated patient, and when deflated, rests tight to the shaft of the tube. This enables the tube to be used for weaning patients from a ventilator and also aids in speaking. The TTS™ provides a tracheostomy solution for a variety of airway management needs without having to change tubes.
The silicone material is intended to provide maximum comfort to the neonatal or paediatric patient by offering a soft, flexible tube free of DHEP, plasticisers and latex. The Bivona® TTS™ tube range is recommended for neonatal and paediatric patients with sensitive tracheal mucosa or stoma site, when voice is desired, for intermittent or nocturnal ventilation, when the patient is ready for weaning.
Box quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Bivona® Neonatal and Paediatric TTS™ tracheostomy tubes are intended to provide a tube that has the appearance of an uncuffed tube and the security of a cuff. The TTS™ cuff design has many benefits:
- The TTS™ cuff takes the profile of an uncuffed tube when deflated which is intended to minimise trauma when the tube is inserted.
- Multipurpose design and added security of the TTS™ cuff, eliminate the need for different tubes..
- The silicone tube construction allows the tube to remain flexible in the trachea.
- The wire-reinforced tube shaft design is intended for improved kink and crush resistance, while maintaining MRI compatibility.
- A rounded obturator tip is designed for easy introduction into the trachea with minimal trauma.
- The Neonatal and Paediatric tubes come have two neck flange options (“Straight” and “V”) for improved patient fit and comfort.
Common Applications/Procedures Product is Used For:
- Airway management
- Intermittent/nocturnal mechanical ventilation
- Leak management
- Weaning and speech
- Hospital and home care use