Easy insertion and patient comfort
Cuffed Blue Line Ultra® tracheostomy tubes are designed to provide an effective tracheal seal for ventilated patients to reduce the risk of aspiration.
The high volume, low pressure Soft-Seal® cuff is intended to minimise patient trauma. Because of the cuff’s large volume, a larger surface area is in contact with the trachea. This allows the cuff to create an effective seal against the trachea at a lower pressure.
The Blue Line Ultra® provides a clear, flexible, anatomically shaped neck flange which aids cleaning and visualisation of the stoma site.
A wide range of sizes, including half sizes from 6.0mm to 10.0mm allow the clinician to find the best and most comfortable fit for a patient.
The clear, transparent design of the Blue Line Ultra® provides easy identification of tube soiling. Thermosensitive PVC provides initial firmness to aid insertion and softens at body temperature, adapting to the patients airway.
The Blue Line Ultra® is made from radiopaque material making the tube entirely x-ray visible for correct tube positioning.
The smooth, arc shaped tube with tapered tip is designed to assist placement and removal of both tracheostomy tube and inner cannula with minimal disruption to patient’s anatomy.
Blue Line Ultra® fenestrated tubes are available which help the weaning and vocalisation process. The tubes multiple fenestrations help reduce the risk of occlusion and prevent the suction catheter from passing through the fenestrated opening and entering the trachea.
The tube has an integral 15mm connector, allowing for patient ventilation with or without an inner cannula in place.
Blue Line Ultra® kits include tracheostomy tube, two inner cannulae, cleaning brush and tracheostomy tube holder to provide secure positioning and minimise movement of the tube.
Box quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Cuffed Blue Line Ultra® Tracheostomy Tubes are intended to maintain patency of a patient’s airway and prevent aspiration:
- Clear flange allows clear visualisation of the patient’s stoma and underlying skin
- High volume, low pressure Soft Seal® cuff allows an effective seal to be created whilst reducing the risk of tracheal stenosis
- The 15mm connector on the tube, not inner cannula allows connection to the ventilator with or without the inner cannula for enhanced safety
- Hollow obturator allows new tubes to be fed over a guidewire to aid proper placement
- The obturator features special clip design to minimise tube tip movement during insertion which may lead to a more comfortable patient experience