Safe-T-Lance ® Safety Lancets
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
Safe-T-Lance® Plus Safety Lancets provide retractable safety technology for capillary blood sampling. Automatic retraction reduces needlestick injuries and cross-contamination exposure while providing a quick, gentle puncture. The needle is shielded before and after use. Safety lancets are available in six different sizes for maximum, high, normal, low, micro flow, and pediatric applications. Lancets are color coded for easy reference.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 200
Minimum order quantity: 200
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Automatic needle retraction helps protect against needlestick injuries and cross-contamination exposure
- Needle shielded prior to and after use
- Built-in needle depth control provides for consistent and accurate sampling results.
- Six different flow models provide flexibility for sampling applications.
- Proprietary spring action provides quick, gently puncture.
Safe-T-Lance® Safety Lancets
|1005-1||Maximum Flow Blade. Color coded purple.
|1008-1||High Flow 18 Gauge. Color coded yellow.
|1014-1||Normal Flow 21 Gauge. Color coded green.
|1020-1||Low Flow 25 Gauge. Color coded blue.
|1025-1||Micro Flow 28 Gauge. Color coded light blue.
|1028-1||Pediatric Blade. Color coded pink.
This page was last updated: