Incentive spirometers are used to help keep patients’ lungs healthy when they are weakened and recovering. The breathing exercises are designed to help patients take long deep breaths, similar to a yawn. The deep breathing improves the ability to clear mucus from the lungs and may also increase the amount of oxygen getting into the lungs.
The CliniFLO® Flow Breathing Exerciser is ideal for therapy in geriatric, paediatric or weakened patients. With flow settings from 100ml/sec to 600ml/sec, virtually any patient can sustain the minimum inspiratory effort required for effective therapy.
Slow inspirations enhance collateral ventilation and minimise patient discomfort when performing post-surgical breathing exercises.
The O2 port makes it easy to provide oxygen during therapy. CliniFLO® unit comes with preassembled popple tubing, mouthpiece and instructions.
- Six flow settings from 100ml/sec to 600ml/sec
- Mouthpiece holder
- Large yellow inspiratory flow indicator
- Universal graphics
- Oxygen port
- Compact size w/bedrail holder
- Built-in handle
- Dial location on back of unit
Box quantity: 12
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
This product benefits the patient by:
- Accommodates virtually any patient
- Reduces the possibility of contamination
- Allows the patient to measure their progress in lung function
- Provides immediate patient feedback
- Easy to train
- Allows the clinician to provide supplemental oxygen during therapy
- Saves space
- Easy for patient to grasp
- Reduces the chance that the setting will be changed inadvertently