Thermovent® HEPA is a hydrophobic bacterial and viral filter providing a highly effective barrier to both liquid and airbourne micro-organisms while presenting minimal resistance to gas flow. They have been independently tested and shown to meet the proposed European Standard for viral and bacterial penetration both before and after 24 hours use. Thermovent® HEPA IS 100% tested for filtration performance, resistance to flow and housing integrity during manufacture and supplied individually packed and sterile for single patient use. Thermovent® HEPA provides low deadspace filtration with heat and moisture exchange properties.
Box quantity: 50
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Hydrophobic filter medium provides protection against liquid and airbourne contamination
- Patented even-pleated filter medium allows maximum filtration efficiency with minimal resistance to flow
- Deep pleats ensure consistant gas flow during prolonged clinical use
- Gas sampling port, centrally positioned to ensure accuracy of readings
- Ergonomical design/smooth edges to aid patient comfort
- Transparent housing allows visual confirmation of performance
- 15mm/22mm conical connectors to ISO standards
- Total encapsulation of all cut edges to avoid fibre shredding