ICU Medical Legal Notice
We are delighted that you have decided to visit our website ("site"). However, we wish to point out that access to this site is conditional upon your agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions (which we refer to as the "Conditions"). Should you not wish to be bound by these Conditions, we should be grateful if you would exit this site.
Terms and Conditions
1. These Conditions (including the limitations of liability and disclaimers set out below) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. You agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in connection with this website or these Conditions.
2.This Site is designed to provide information to healthcare professionals about the products and services offered by ICU Medical. The content should not be construed as health or medical advice. For complete information, please see a doctor or other healthcare provider. Neither the content nor any other services offered by or through ICU Medical or this Site is intended to be relied on for medical diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
3. Whilst we have made efforts to ensure that that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date, any visitor wishing to rely on information contained in this Site must verify the information through written correspondence with ICU Medical. To the extent permitted by law, ICU Medical excludes all liability to any person for any loss, damage or cost, which may arise from the use of any material contained in this Site, and it disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in this Site.
4. ICU Medical assumes no responsibility for, and disclaims all liability in respect of, the content, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any third-party websites to which this site is linked and the privacy practices and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on or in connection with any such third-party websites.
5. All textual, graphical and other content currently created by or for ICU Medical and its affiliates and appearing on this site is the sole and exclusive property of ICU Medical. ICU Medical and its affiliates also owns a copyright in this sits as a collective work and/or compilationand in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content. Republication or citation of any content generated by this site without Smith Medical's written consent is expressly prohibited. You agree not to copy, modify , adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, frame, "scrape " data , decompile or disassemble any aspect of this Site (including but not limited to, prices and product descriptions or images) with the following exceptions: You may display, print and store one electronic copy of content provided by ICU Medical for your personal use. Actual or attempted unauthorised use of this Site may result in criminal/civil prosecution.
ICU Medical and/or its affiliates owns the names it uses for its products and services on this website and these names are protected by United States and/or foreign trademark laws. The symbol ® indicates the trademark is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and certain other countries. All other names and marks mentioned in this Site are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
6. All limitations of liability and disclaimers contained in these Conditions extend to Smiths Group plc and its associated companies.
7. If any provision of these Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Conditions, and the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected and valid.