P.A.S. PORT® Elite Peripheral Vascular Access Systems with PolyFlow® Polyurethane Catheters
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
Designed specifically for arm and chest placement. Now, you can have the benefits of two materials in one portal. P.A.S. PORT® Elite portals, with plastic on the outside and titanium on the inside, are designed to help meet both your clinical needs and your performance demands. Together, plastic and titanium give you benefits neither gives you alone – lightweight patient comfort and long-term durability. The Systems are designed to permit repeated access to the venous system for the parenteral delivery of medications, fluids, and nutritional solutions and for the sampling of venous blood.
Features of port:
- Arm placement of the P.A.S. PORT® Elite Systems is a cosmetically attractive option for many patients.
- Its smaller profile is ideal for patients with smaller arms.
- Convenient accessing without disrobing.
- Plastic portal is lightweight for patient comfort, and has a low profile shape designed for comfortable arm placement.
- Allows for a less traumatic implantation procedure.
- Reduced risk of immediate insertion complications (1).
- Septum is captured in titanium to provide high compression necessary for needle retention and stability.
- Titanium portal reservoir provides gouge resistance and long-term durability.
- Needle stop titanium reservoir floor creates positive tactile feedback when the accessing needle makes contact.
- Beveled front suture holes designed for ease of suturing.
- Nonferrous plastic/titanium portal is compatible with diagnostic imaging, including MRI.
- MR Conditional up to 3-Tesla.
- ULTRA-LOCK® catheter connector for ease of assembly.
Features of catheter:
- PolyFlow® polyurethane catheter minimizes outer/inner diameter ratio and maximizes flow rate.
- PolyFlow® polyurethane catheter is kink-resistant, biocompatible and radiopaque.
- Smaller outer diameter than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter.
- Smaller introducer than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter.
- High tensile and shear strength designed to withstand high pressure.
- Surface structure shown to be lower in platelet adhesion (2).
- Catheter markings for reference during catheter placement.
P.A.S. PORT® Elite Peripheral Systems
|Reorder Code||Type||Introducer Needle||Catheter Material||OD (mm)||ID (mm)||Length (cm)|
This page was last updated: