Bivona® Pediatric Uncuffed Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex™ Silicone Tracheostomy Tubes
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
- MR Conditional
Adjustable neck flange Hyperflex™ tracheostomy tubes can be adjusted for both horizontal and vertical shaft drop to accommodate unusual anatomy or pathology in both neonatal and pediatric patients. Adjustable neck flange tracheostomy tubes are intended for temporary use until the proper length fixed neck flange tube can be obtained. Not for home use.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea
- Adjustable neck flange permits shaft length to be altered without extubation
- Longer usable wire reinforced silicone shaft lengths accommodate even the most unusual airway anatomy or pathology
- Flexible wire-reinforced silicone shafts intended to provide improved patient comfort and kink resistance
Bivona® Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex™ Tracheostomy Tubes
Notes: Packaged individually sterile with obturator/introducer, twill trach tie, and 15 mm disconnect wedge.
|Reorder Code||Size||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Maximum Useable Tube Length|
|60HA25||2.5 mm||2.5 mm||4.0 mm||55.0 mm|
|60HA30||3.0 mm||3.0 mm||4.7 mm||60.0 mm|
|60HA35||3.5 mm||3.5 mm||5.3 mm||65.0 mm|
|60HA40||4.0 mm||4.0 mm||6.0 mm||70.0 mm|
|60HA45||4.5 mm||4.5 mm||6.7 mm||75.0 mm|
|60HA50||5.0 mm||5.0 mm||7.3 mm||80.0 mm|
|60HA55||5.5 mm||5.5 mm||8.0 mm||85.0 mm|
This page was last updated: