The Venipuncture Needle-Pro® device is designed to protect clinicians from exposure to contaminated blood collection needles. The holder-based safety device provides protection on both ends and prevents holder re-use, assuring compliance with OSHA directives.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device.
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique.
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times.
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective through disposal.
- Holder-based safety minimizes back-end exposures by preventing needle removal and holder re-use, compliant with OSHA directives
- Safety device engages the blood draw needle upon activation
- Compatible with Jelco® blood collection needles