A versatile chest drainage bag designed for use elective or emergency chest drainage. When suction is not required and patient mobility is established or desirable, this chest drainage bag can be used for homecare patients.
Box quantity: 5
Minimum order quantity: 5
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Approximately 1700ml capacity
- 100ml graduations up to 1500ml
- Integral flutter valve, obviates the need for a water seal providing quick and easy set up
- Unique vent cage which prevents pressure build up and allows connection to the tubing to seal system for safe disposal
- Ready-fitted tubing with connector
- Integral anti-kink device
- Integral shoulder strap
- Two side holes to permit hanging
- Syringe for priming flutter valve
- Compact and lightweight
- Waist strap / bed hangers