Formerly known as the Maxillo-Facial tube, these tracheal tubes are designed to meet the specific requirements of patients undergoing Maxillo-Facial surgery.
Box quantity: 10
Shelf life: 5 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- The preformed bend lies comfortably at the nares and can be cut shorter for easier suctioning.
- The design ensures good access to the face allowing the surgeon to observe the effect of the maxilla manipulation on facial symmetry.
- Transparent tube allows breath condensation to be visualised
- Clear markings on tube assist in tube positioning
- Preformed north facing shape reduces the amount of connections, maximising security and improving surgical access.
- Polyurethane material has good kink-resistant properties, making it particularly appropriate for oral surgery.
- The polyurethane tube retains its shape at body temperature, enabling it to be easily introduced through the nasopharyngeal area.