Peel-Away Sheath Introducer
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Fluid Path, Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
ICU Medical now offers a new non valved peel-away introducer for precise port catheter placement. Available in a wide variety of sizes and for use with PORT-A-CATH® implantable access systems and other implantable access systems.
Ordering InformationBox quantity: 5
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Long and precision-tapered form fit for smooth guidewire/dilator transition and dilator/sheath transition.
- Extruded scoreline peel-away sheath allows for clean, even peeling during removal from vein
- Ergonomically designed hub for easy splitting before sheath removal
- French size printed on handle and indicated by color-coded introducer cap for easy identification of introducer size and to ensure dilator and sheath sizes are identical
- Positive locking dilator connector to confirm dilator is firmly attached to the sheath
Non-Valved Peel-Away Introducer Sets
Notes: Introducers available in all current PORT-A-CATH®, PORT-A-CATH® II, PORT-A-CATH® POWER P.A.C, PORT-A-CATH® II POWER P.A.C, P.A.S. PORT®, P.A.S. PORT® T2 POWER P.A.C., ProPort® Plastic, Fluoro-Free®, Fluoro-Free® PORT-A-CATH® II POWER P.A.C. implantable port systems. | Trays include: Portal, catheter, PORT-A-CATH® straight needle, blunt needle (except preassembled systems), vein pick, 18 ga extra thin wall introducer needle, “J” guidewire(s), vessel dilator/sheath introducer assembly, 90° PORT-A-CATH® needle, GRIPPER PLUS® POWER P.A.C. safety needle(s) (only in the POWER P.A.C. trays), 2 syringes, tunneling tool and Point-Lok® device(s). All systems are unassembled, unless otherwise noted.
|Reorder Code||French Size||Sheath Length (cm)||Dialator Length (cm)|
This page was last updated: