Mini-Trach® II is a kit for performing the rapidly growing technique of mini-tracheotomy(1).
This technique has many uses in the management of the tracheo-bronchial tree such as:
- Suction therapy for sputum retention
- Weaning off IPPV
- Coma patients
- Stoma patency
- O2 therapy
- Emergency airway (for upper airway obstruction)
Box quantity: 10
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Guarded scalpel intended to allow midline incision to be made with minimal risk of damage to the posterior tracheal wall
- Curved introducer aids introduction of the Cannula
- 4mm ID, thermosensitive, Blue Line Cannula
- Neck tapes for secure fixation of the Cannula to the neck
- 10F Suction Catheter. Low friction endobronchial catheter for initial suctioning following cannulation