Medfusion® 4000 Wireless Syringe Infusion Pump
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- MR Conditional
Syringe infusion pumps are used to deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings. The Medfusion® 4000 syringe pump is an intuitive system that helps confirm critical infusion related decisions.
The wireless syringe pump is recognized for reliable, accurate medication delivery to patients in the pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, adult critical care unit and the operating room.
The Pharmguard® Infusion Management Software closes the CQI loop by providing customizable and actionable reports. PharmGuard® ToolboxMedication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits.
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/-2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01 mL/hr and up to 1130 mL/hr.
- Ability to configure care area profiles and drug protocols throughout the hospital with PharmGuard Toolbox MSS.
- Wireless connectivity to the PharmGuard® Server Software enables pump updates without physically handling the pumps
- Smart pump technology helps to reduce medication delivery errors by encouraging the use of drug libraries and identifying problem areas and trends
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1 mL to 60 mL.
- Quick Library feature
- Horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
The Medfusion® Model 4000 Syringe Infusion Pump is indicated for the following uses:
In the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates including:
- Blood or blood products
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Therapeutic fluids.
By the following delivery routes:
By the following delivery modes:
- Body weight
In the following applications:
- Critical Care
- Where the use of the syringe infusion pump can be monitored or supervised by a clinician.
Ordering InformationMinimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Medfusion 4000® Wireless Syringe Infusion Pump
|4000-0101-50||Outside U.S. and Canada. One printed Op Manual and one printed Network Settings Manual included in each pump box.|
|4000-0101-51||U.S. and Canada Only. Uses Electronic labeling on CD, shipped one CD per order.|
PharmGuard® Server Licenses
This page was last updated: