A portable, multi-therapy medication pump.
The CADD®-Solis VIP Ambulatory Infusion Pump enhances patient care and safety allowing patients to receive variety of therapies in the home including:
- Parental intravenous nutrition
using the following delivery profiles:
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA)
- Continuous infusion
- Intermittent infusion
- Variable stepped rate
- Tapered infusion
We partner with you to help...
Protect caregiver and patient safety
- Records past 5,000 pump events, allowing for reporting, auditing and assessment of patient therapy outcomes.
- Protocol-based drug library allows for patient and / or facility-specific medication delivery.
Improve patient experience and adherence to treatment
The CADD®-Solis VIP pump provides ambulatory infusion with confidence through reliable performance, accurate medication delivery, and ease of use with a multi-therapy infusion platform that is safe, simple and smart.
- Safe – Delivers therapy within the limits defined by the clinician allowing for peace of mind for home care providers.
- Simple - The patient friendly home screen provides relevant information in an easy to understand format. Training time for both patient and home care providers is reduced.
- Smart – One CADD®-Solis VIP pump delivers the full range of therapies your home care service provides.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.