Portex® Soft Seal® Laryngeal Mask
The Portex® Soft Seal® Laryngeal Mask features the exclusive Soft Seal® Cuff which is less permeable to nitrous oxide than that of re-usable masks, reducing increase in pressure and minimising potential trauma. The cuff, combined with the higher atrium, helps to provide an improved seal. The Portex® Soft Seal® Laryngeal Mask is designed to avoid the risk of blockage without the need for obstructive epiglottis bars, allowing easy access for flexible fibre optic devices and fibre optic-guided placement of endotracheal tubes.
- Clear tubing. Easy identification of correct placement
- Higher atrium contributes to a better seal
- Soft Seal®cuff. Less permeable to nitrous oxide
- Atraumatic tip to reduce the risk of trauma
- No epiglottis bars. Aids the insertion of fibre optics and introducers
- 15mm connector
- Non-return valve.
- Printed pilot balloon.
- Integrated pilot line,
Ordering Information:Box quantity: 10
Portex® Soft Seal® Laryngeal Mask Rangeopen
|Reorder Code||Size||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Description||Maximum Cuff Volume ml||NHS Logistic|
|100/220/100||1||5.3||7.8||Neonates/infants up to 5kg||6||FDD491|