NIF-Tee® connects the patient's ET tube to Wright respirometers or pressure gauges for measurement of spontaneous volumes and pressures. Use of the NIF-Tee® helps reduce the risk of cross contamination. Features include crystal clear plastic, valve indicator arrows, and 22 mm F/15 mm male reducer adaptor.
Box quantity: 12
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- Clear Plastic.
- NIF Port.
- Directional Arrows.
- 22mmID/15mmOD Reducer.
- 4” flex tube.
- Allows visual inspection.
- Allows direct connection to a gauge.
- Identify inspiratory and expiratory valves for correct connection.
- Allows NIF-Tee® to be connected to a variety of devices.
- Relieves stress on endotracheal tube.