Smiths Medical CATHLON® I.V. Catheter offers all the features and quality of the JELCO® I.V. Catheter combined with the added feature of a metal hub, allowing for optimal balance, weight and suturing. Only CATHLON® I.V. Catheters, made of clear non-radiopaque, FEP polymer, give you the precise and confident feel of metal.
Box quantity: 50
Minimum order quantity: 4
Shelf life: 3 years
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and prec
- Strong metal hub provides optimal balance and weight
- Suture rings for additional securement
- Translucent construction allows for consistent and easy flashback visualization
- Self-venting removable flash plug
- Finely tapered catheter tip eases insertions to minimize tissue trauma
- Thinwall catheter design provides higher flow rates than standard wall catheters, often allowing for the use of a smaller gauge device
- Please note the below ordering information is for the US (minimum 4 boxes for 50 units per box). For Europe the minimum order is 1 box of 50 units.