Syringe infusion pumps are used to deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings. The Medfusion® 4000 syringe pump is an intuitive system that helps confirm your critical decisions by thinking with you about infusion accuracy and safety.
The wireless syringe pump is recognized for safe, accurate medication delivery to patients in the pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, adult critical care unit and the operating room.
Neonatal and pediatric expertise. The reliable choice of the country’s best children’s hospitals, the Medfusion® syringe infusion pump is used by most hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Children’s Hospital Honor Roll.
Robust reporting capabilities. The Pharmguard® Server Software closes the CQI loop by providing customizable and actionable reports for promoting improved patient outcomes.
Safety of a medication library. PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors and associated adverse drug events by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits.
Learn more about the Medfusion 4000 infusion pump through our interactive product tour.
Minimum order quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
The easy-to-use system supports confident and safe medication delivery for better patient outcomes.
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01mL/hr and up to 1130ml/hr.
- Ability to configure care area profiles and drug protocols throughout the hospital.
- Wireless connectivity to the PharmGuard® Server enables reprogramming without physically handling the pumps
- Simple and fast drug library updates via PharmGuard® Server Software
- Smart pump technology helps to reduce risks by encouraging the use of drug libraries and identifying problem areas and trends
- The syringe pump is always in "medication safety" status from the moment you power up the pump, helping to promote your facility's policies and procedures for medication administration.
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides unmatched pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60mL.
- Quick Library feature requires only 3 quick button pushes to start an infusion
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use, horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
The Medfusion ® Model 4000 Syringe Infusion Pump is indicated for the following uses:
In the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates including:
- Blood or blood products
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Therapeutic fluids.
By the following delivery routes:
By the following delivery modes:
- Body weight
In the following applications:
- Critical Care
Where the use of the syringe infusion pump can be monitored or supervised by a clinician.