PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software for Medfusion® Syringe Pumps encourages simultaneous programmable hard and soft limits for dose, weight, time and all modes of delivery. When exceeded, these limits alert the clinician helping to improve patient safety. The PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software package assists the facility in promoting best practices as recommended by the top hospitals, accreditation and regulatory agencies. The PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software allows for custom programming of multiple "area specific" configurations and extensive drug libraries for the Medfusion® Syringe Pump. The customizable software helps facilities to develop infusion content, process and safety guidelines that encourage a simple method for evidence based practice and help to promote patient safety.
Box quantity: 1
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- PharmGuard® event and alarm reports support error trending and documentation of clinically relevant information
- Extensive drug libraries support standardization of drug concentrations throughout the facility
- TALL man letter displays full drug name (brand and generic) in TALL man lettering on the Medfusion® Syringe Pump
- Drug advisories provide essential drug information for medication administration at the point of care
- Simultaneous Hard and Soft limits provide flexibility and safety allowing customization of the Medfusion® Syringe pump to match the facility’s needs
- Customizable profiles support universal use throughout the facility
- Customizable confirmation safety prompts help to promote facility’s policies and procedures for medication administration
- Extensive delivery mode combinations are available including: ml/hr, body weight, mass, volume over time, custom dilution and intermittent, loading dose, bolus dose, standby, volume limit and KVO rate
- FlowSentry™ provides rapid occlusion detection and pressure sensing features