CADD-Legacy® PCA Ambulatory Infusion Pump, Model 6300 for continuous clinician-activated bolus and patient-activated bolus infusions.
Performance Runs in the Family
PCA pump is for pain management therapies… because performance runs in the family.
- Easy to Read Display
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting. New display messages, such as
- Cassette Detection
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Occlusion Detection
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-Line Detection
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF Key
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- Event Memory
- The last 1,000 events in the pump's history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT® PC Communications System
- CADD® pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Programming Flexibility
- Convenient programming in milliliters, milligrams or micrograms and expanded concentration ranges
- Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-mL pump pouch, 2 AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, CADD® key, operator's manual, patient guide and carrying case.