The Portex® SuctionPro 72™ Closed Ventilation Suction System is a single patient use suctioning device for the removal of secretions from the tracheobronchial tree of ventilator dependent adult patients. Intended for 72-hour use.
Box quantity: 20
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
- 3-day recommended duration of use.
- Clear pathway evacuation port.
- Lockable thumb valve end cap.
- Sterile, single patient use.
- Patient label with day of the week stickers.
- Clear T piece for visualisation of the pathway.
- Soft but strong catheter sleeve.
- Trac-Wedge™ device to aid in disconnection of the catheter from the patient’s tracheal or tracheostomy tube.
- Swivel connector to reduce torque to patient in some packs.